The Road Venture KL78 provide drivers of pickups, SUVs and on-off road vehicles with versatility that will get you going both on road and off road. The cut-and-chip resistant compound is molded into a symmetric pattern with full-depth circumferential zigzag grooves along with multiple lateral grooves. All these biting edges add to the edge effect for improved traction in wet, dry and wintery conditions as well as in snow. The Road Venture KL78 is right at home during those off-road excursions and the tapered tread block design promotes self-cleaning of mud, gravel or snow. The size offering ranges from P-metric to LT-metric and includes large diameter flotation sizes for off-road enthusiasts.
- Circumferential zigzag grooves, along with multiple lateral grooves and interlocking sipes, provide biting edges and ensure excellent traction on and off the road.
- Full depth circumferential tread grooves evacuate water from the footprint area, reducing the risk of hydroplaning and improving wet handling and braking.
- Variable pitch tread block design dampens road harmonics to ensure a quiet ride.
- Optimized tread groove tapers promote self-cleaning of mud and snow for all-terrain traction.
- High tensile steel belts and jointless nylon cap plies provide uniformity to attain the maximum contact patch, steering stability and durability for the life of the tire.
- Tread compound specifically designed to combat cutting and chipping.
- Kumho’s ESCOT technology provides uniformity that results in less flexing, cooler operating temperatures and enables increased consistency and improved ride characteristics.
Chevrolet Tahoe C/K Series; Dodge Durango Ram Series; Ford Expedition F Series; Isuzu Rodeo; Jeep Cherokee; Nissan Pathfinder; Toyota 4 Runner