The Road Venture MT KL71 is a race-proven, ground-pounding, mud-slinging, off-road tire with surprisingly good on-road manners. The Kumho MT is an excellent choice for off-road enthusiasts or individuals who require a high-traction tire for their work environment. The extra deep cut-and-chip resistant directional compound will withstand the most brutal of environments while the tread design is engineered to promote self-cleaning. The size offerings range from flotation sizes for the lifted vehicles to LT-metric sizes in load ranges C, D and E for the applications that require extra load-carrying capacity.
- Durable cut-and-chip resistant tread endures the most demanding environments.
- Dual compound tread prevents heat buildup, and blocks out impact and noise from the road surface.
- High tensile full-width steel belts and jointless cap plies enhance durability and reduce noise.
- Dual body plies reduce the stress of on-and-off-road use.
- Dual pitch, off-center staggered tread blocks reduce road harmonics and increase climbing ability and off-road traction.
- Shoulder tread area features stone ejectors to prevent stone drilling. The stone ejectors also promote self-cleaning in a mud environment.
- Phenomenal cosmetic appearance.
Chevrolet Silverado; Dodge Dakota, Dodge Ram Series; Ford F Series, Ford Ranger; Isuzu Rodeo; Jeep Wrangler; Toyota Tacoma