Kumho Tire offers the Solus KR21 with a phenomenal Quality Assurance Package featuring an 85,000 mile limited tread wear warranty and a road hazard program covering the first 2/32″ of tread wear. The Solus KR21 is available in a wide range of sizes that covers sedans, mid-sized vehicles, minivans and crossover utility vehicles. The symmetric all-season tread design of the KR21 delivers exceptional ride comfort, wet traction, dry traction and performs efficiently in light snow.
- Advanced carbon tread compound delivers outstanding wet and dry grip.
- Nylon belt edge layers, normally found in high performance tires, provide a higher degree of durability and stability.
- Full-depth sipes, effective for the life of the tire, cut through water film for greater wet traction and maximize all-season performance, even during harsh winters.
- Jointless, spiral-wound bead bundles isolate road harshness, provide enhanced comfort, lower vibration and allow for a more precise tire to rim fit.
- Kumho’s ESCOT Tension Control technology increases the tension in the bead and shoulder area, providing improved handling and steering response.
Acura 3.2 TL, Acura Integra; Dodge Caravan; Ford Windstar; Honda Accord, Honda Civic; Lincoln Town Car; Mazda 6; Nissan Sentra; Toyota Camry, Toyota Corolla